On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The Apoc is Ride Engine's premium line of front-zip wetsuits! This shoulder-season suit is ideal for conditions that warrant full coverage but when a thicker winter suit is overkill. Ideal for 16-18°C
As with all the Apoc wetsuits it features a front-zip entry, which helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas. Built out of high-end limestone based Neospan S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams. Finished with a Thermalux poly fleece lining that provides an extra layer of insulation to help maintain core warmth when you need it most.
- Flush Resistant Front-Zip: Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
- Bomber Seams: Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
- Limestone Based Neoprene: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
- Strategic Stitching: Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- Holy Knees: Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
- Bloat Free Drainholes: Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome.”
- Heart Warmer: Thermalux Poly Fleece lining (on cold-water models) minimizes water absorption and retains heat to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions. Layer tapers from thickest at the core to thinner at extremities to maximize warmth and mobility where they’re needed most.
- Ride Engine's stitch pattern and panel layout was designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- Interior grip strips line the wrist and ankles of all of our suits to help keep it in place and provide extra grip where you need it.
- All suits now use water-based glue in lieu of more harmful and volatile solvent based glue.
- Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzed from rubber tires. This signifcantly reduces energy consumption and can cut down CO2 emission by up to 200g per suit.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.