On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The Venta is Jobe's white water board and can be taken out when the water is wild and the wind is on, with an all new shape and is the perfect modular SUP for your adventurous needs!
This new 9.6 SUP board has almost 300L of volume and makes use of Heat Bonded Technology, ensuring quality and stiffness. Jobe have also added their X-Stitching Construction making the board lighter and stiffer. Featuring an easy to install windsurf mount, this inflatable stand up paddle board can take you wherever you want to go and back again with a little help from mother nature! But what sets this board apart form the rest of Jobe's SUP range are it's qualities on rougher water.
The Venta has multiple handles to hold onto when out on the wild water.
* 3 Year Warranty
The Jobe Premium Aero Collection is almost 1kg lighter than they have been in other years. This is thanks to new technologies that also make the stand-up paddleboard a lot stiffer when inflated correctly meaning it won't bend when you stand on it which allows the board to flow much more freely through the water. Perfect if you don't live on the water due to its convenience lack of storage space required as the board and accessories all pack away into the waterproof bag. All boards in the Aero range are backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty!
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Age range: 9 years and up
- Bungee storage net
- Aero Venta SUP Board 9.6
- Adjustable 3-piece fiberglass paddle
- Waterproof backpack
- Double action pump
- 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash
- Traction rail on bottom of the board for more control
- 8" US fin & 2 molded side fins
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle
- Valve patch assistance
- Windsurf insert mounted in the board
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 140kg | 308 lbs
- Board weight: 10,8kg | 23.8lbs
- Package weight: 15,8kg | 34.8lbs
- Dimensions: 9'6" x 33" x 6" | 2,90mx 83cm x 15cm
- Volume: 279L
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.