On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
**CALL US FOR OUR BEST PRICE**
The people's champ and all-round favourite: The Jobe Yarra 10.6 Paddleboard, this board has been S2AS' top-seller due to its all-round capabilities.
The Jobe Yarra 10.6 Inflatable Paddle Board is the swiss army knife of the market! Known for it’s versatility, this SUP is perfect for those who want to do it all. It comes with Jobe's X-stringer construction and heat-bonded technology, making it the stiffest and lightest on the market. For this year, the Yarra comes with Jobe's new Easy-Lock Fin and a added stringer on the bottom of the board for an even stronger shape. This makes the new Yarra stronger, lighter and more user-friendly then ever!
The Jobe Aero collection is nearly 1kg lighter than they have been in other years. This is thanks to new technologies that also make the stand-up paddleboard a lot stiffer when inflated correctly meaning it won't bend when you stand on it which allows the board to flow much more freely through the water. Perfect if you don't live on the water due to its convenience. All boards in the Aero range are backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty!
- Heat Bonded Technology: This technology of using heat to bond the board together has helped to save almost 2kg compared to other brands in the sup industry. This makes it much easier to carry your board around whether it's inflated or not. This process is completed by a machine meaning there is no human error involved so you are far less likely to have and slow leaks or manufacturing defects. The process involves using a lot less glue than traditional processes meaning it is a lot better for the environment.
- X Drop Stitched Woven Nylon Threads: Help to reduce weight and improve stiffness
- Extra PVC Stringer On Top Of Board: Helps to improve the rigidity of the board
- Rail Tapes On The Edges: Help the sup to be more rigid and increase the durability
- Stringer for more stiffness
- non-slip EVA foam pattern allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8” tool less mounting fin
- Bungee storage net
- Double action pump
- 10 ft./3.04 m coiled leash
- Adjustable fibreglass 3-piece paddle (Jobe freedom stick)
- Waterproof backpack
- 3 Year Warranty
- Length: 10’6’’ (3,20 M)
- Width: 32” (81,3 CM)
- Thickness: 6” (15,0 CM)
- Volume: 310L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140 KG/308 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18,5 lbs. (8,4 KG)
- Package Weight: 29lbs (13,28 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 9”, Tail Rocker: 0”
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.