The Mako is slightly narrower than the Manta 6’0” but has 10 liters more volume to support the paddler’s standing weight.
The nose has a more sleek and pointy design to be more forgiving and to surface faster if the board pearls. The general dimension and foam flow distribution enhance fore and aft stability, and the bottom rail chines help mitigate the board catapulting when you touch down and during steep turns. The contoured deck increases side-to-side stability.
Launching up onto the foil with ease was the main focus behind the Mako design making this a perfect beginner foilboard or advanced for larger riders.
- NARROWER WIDTH AND LOWER VOLUME: For wing foiling and more dynamic turning
- CONTOURED DECK: For bracing and better control
- ROUNDED NOSE: For better planing and more forgiving touch downs
- DIAMOND GROOVE TEXTURED EVA PAD: For traction and grip
- KICK PAD: Assist with turning
- FOOT STRAP INSERTS: Stay connected to the board when you need it
- BOTTOM ERGO-UNDERCUT CARRY HANDLE: For ease with carrying
- DOUBLE LEASH PLUG: To connect a leash for safety
- DOUBLE SLOTTED FIN BOX TRACKS (9CM SPACING) FOR PLATE MOUNT SYSTEM: For secure mounting of foil
- GORE-TEX BREATHER VENT: Allows board to breathe and prevent delamination
- Sizing: 5'7" x 28.0" x 4.4" (170.2 x 71.1 x 11.2 cm)
- Volume: 105 L
- Weight: 16.1 lbs / 7.3 kg
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.