On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
*Amazing condition, has only been used twice, with no rips, tears or repairs.
*Limited edition switchblade signed by Pete Cabrinha himself, number 99 of only 250 produced!
The Drifter from Cabrinha is one of a kind, it's ability to easily engage and dis-engage it's power makes wave riding as effortless as it can be. Using the power to pull you into position, and then the option to shut the power off and surf the wave as nature intended has always been what keeps riders coming back to this kite.
The Icon Drifter is un-changed in terms of flying and construction characteristics, with an updated graphic for this Limited Edition Model. The 250 Limited Edition Drifter ICON collection gives a nod towards it's industry changing heritage and give riders the chance to enjoy their own completely unique product which represents an Iconic Legacy.
Each of the Drifter ICON kites comes with an official badge collectors number and limited edition ICON bag. Here's a word from Pete Cabrinha: "There are no products that represent kite surfing as well as the Cabrinha Switchblade and Drifter. Heros have been made, records have been broken, and the path to progression has been attainable by all through these iconic kites. This year we celebrate enduring performance with the Switchblade and Drifter Limited Edition Icon Series"
With only a limited number of 250 of these beauties being made, make sure you a part of history!
- Pure Profile Panels: Providing Cabrinha's renowned stability, by strategically placing panels the design team have managed to double the aerodynamic profile for the foremost curvature control meaning the kite can fly much faster in the sky which in turn allows it to perform efficiently in a wider array of kiting disciplines!
- Onshore / Offshore: Customizable settings designed to optimize performance based on wind direction. Offshore facilitates better upwind ability which allows for easier cutbacks in offshore wind. Whilst the onshore setting provides for the maximum amount of “drift” as well as tighter turning.
- Slackline Drift: The ability to park itself and stay aloft longer when the lines go slack so you can focus entirely on riding the wave.
- High Tenacity Dacron: Specifically manufactured by Cabrinha for inflatable kites, by developing the dacron using ultra-high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count, the design team have created a product that actively combats elongation particularly under the high pressures endured by a kitesurfing kite, resulting in a more accurate shape with less deformation that rival products
- Skeletal Frame: Designed to work in unison with the Pure Profile Panels, this framework structure maintains that the kite remains in its true shape once inflated, even through the most turbulent of conditions to reduce the effects of deformation and continue to provide excellent de-power. This technology also provides the kite with a great ability to recover if stalled by ensuring the kite can't fold in upon itself. Furthermore the inflatable structure also reduces the amount of bridling necesscary for stability as well as improving safety by increasing flotation in the water and enabling easier re-launch.
- Volae Materials: An exclusive line of high-quality woven fabrics designed specifically for kitesurfing. The Volae materials are made with accuracy and consistency and are guaranteed for every kite Cabrinha make. 2DR Double Ripstop material is designed to provide a lightweight, yet durable, canopy with extremely low stretch properties. This translates into a kite with the ability to lock in its intended shape, while remaining ultra-reactive to rider input.
- 1X Security: Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/Airlock: The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters.
- Dynamic Arc: Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one shape while flying, and another shape while resting on the water for an easier relaunch.
- Power Control: Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pigtail” connector has three power positions you can connect to, allowing the rider to customize their ride.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.