Take a look at the new 2017 Hyperlite Kruz Bio Boat Wakeboard at S2AS!
All the shape features Rusty demanded, built with the addition of CarboNetX and Bio 3. Few Wakeboarders work as hard as Rusty Malinoski and the passion he has for the sport has been poured into his new shape, the Kruz. Available with Hyperlite's exclusive BIO 3 Core, Rusty and shaping expert Aaron Stumpf have shortened the overall length but added surface area with the board's width. The development process was amazing and the final product has Rusty so excited because he's improving his craft riding the new Kruz. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker, Two Stage Channel and 9 Degree Angled Fins are design features that will help you become a better rider as well, just ask Rusty, the Kruz is a Game Changer!
- CarbonetX: CarboNetX is Hyperlite's most innovative construction feature, adding to the most technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibers allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Their criss-crossed fibers act like springs and tension cables, delivering a responsive feel and added durability accounting for less than 1% of the board's overall weight.
- Bio 3: The secret recipe Hyperlite have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout their line. Bio 3 is their lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Strata Track Mounting System: This revolutionary mounting system allows a rider to choose any point on the Strata's 13-inch axis to secure their boot, allowing for ultimate micro stance adjustment and custom set-ups.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass: Hyperlite's fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.