Take a look at the new 2018 Hyperlite Riot Nova Men's Boat Wakeboard at S2AS!
The RIOT project began as Noah was looking for a shape that would transition quickly from edge to edge, build speed on approach and release cleanly from the wake to initiate every trick. The Variable Beveled Edge returns to flat over the last 10 inches providing the speed and clean release. Between the inserts the bevel is enhanced delivering the forgiveness needed when learning new tricks. The Riot incorporates the thinnest profile ever seen for hitting the wake and swing weight is truly minimal. This profile also provides a lively feel as the board has some flex creating massive pop. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings transitioning to a Single Concave exiting the tip and tail accomplishing the clean release. With the Nova Core and new Nova Carbon Pop Top the Riot is so light and lively more than your head will spin endlessly.
“When I started the Riot project with Aaron I had a precise vision for how my pro model would ride and I couldn’t be more stoked, we nailed it”
- Layered Glass: Hyperlite's fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Nova Core: The industry's lightest, most advanced core option offered to date. Nova core is our exclusive machined material that has vastly different properties than other core materials. It is lighter, livelier, and stores and releases energy as you ride.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker: This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Nova Carbon Pop Top: Lively and lightweight is what Noah asked for, Hyperlite developed this top laminate to give his RIOT more snap off the wake while remaining the lightest construction in the industry.
- Woven Carbon Inlay
- Molded Landing Feature
- Two Stage Channel
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- Dual Concave Base
- Single Concave Tunnel Exit
- Variable Beveled Edge
- 100% UV Resistant
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.