Take a look at the new 2019 Ronix Kinetik Project EXP Wakeboard Bindings Domonik Hernler Pro Model now at S2AS!
Kinetik Project supremacy in cable footwear added 3 new letters for this year - EXP. Now your most custom orthotic park specific boots have the ability to do some walkable EXPloring. A newly tuned MainFrame adaptive chassis allows the Intuition + heat moldable liners to be easily removed while in the water so you can walk on the shoreline with durable dual injected outsoles. A fit that is second to none now lets you explore the depths of the cable world a whole lot easier.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – 9
- Asymmetrical Flex – Maximizes full potential board control with a softer flex to the inside, but a more rigid outside flex.
Liner & Lacing:
- Heat Moldable Intuition+ Liner – The pinnacle of custom fit boots. A level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
- EXP Technology – Now you can do some walkable EXPloring in your park boots.
- Quick Snap Lace Handles – These lace handles offer an easy and solid tether to the boot. Interchangeable parts make for service.
- AutoLock – Slide to lock, pull to release. A streamlined design with innovative components and bullet-proof durability, featuring a soft-touch pull handle for easy release.
- Celliant® Lining – Proprietary medical grade materials recycle the heat generated from the body to increase blood flow and reduce cramping.
- Laterally Reinforced Perforated Liner
- Aqua Zip Entry
- Footbed Feel: 3 (1 Soft - 3 Firm)
- MainFrame Technology – The MainFrame offers a mid-height skeleton, engineered for versatility. Whether you are looking for the most progressive new cable boot, or simply a great fitting open-toe boot, the MainFrame will prove once again why Ronix is the industry leader.
- Rad Foam – Cushioning molded-in under your feet to stand up to those big landings.
- SuperFabric® [Metallic Whtie Colorway] – This armor-plated fabric is the most abrasion resistant material Ronix has ever tested. Applied on the tongue to prevent the laces from cutting and wear.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £30. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.