Take a look at the new 2019 Ronix One Wakeboard Bindings Danny Harf Pro Model (Metallic White) now at S2AS!
Renowned throughout the wakeboarding world the Ronix One Binding is a high-performance boot that excels at both cable and boat riding!
An industry icon of well-tuned comfort and versatile performance. Thanks to the patented Intuition+ Foam the Ronix One provides an unsurpassed heat moldable fit that's finished with an asymmetrical medium density lining combined the double stuffed footbed allowing your foot to find its own natural canting angle for unparalleled comfort and support.
Furthermore, Ronix Brainframe technology creates a binding with zero heel and toe lift, and immediate response thanks to the unique aluminium baseplate design for maximum board control, whilst the footbed rests directly onto the wakeboard for unrivalled feedback.
The perfect blend of control and mobility for a ride at the park or a day behind the boat.
Upgraded for 2019, with an added Flexform heel and ankle panels, allowing bulletproof comfort and mobility.
- Flex Rating: 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Asymmetrical Flex – Maximizes full potential board control with a softer flex to the inside, but a more rigid outside flex.
- Feetbelts – Pulls your foot back into the pocket. Offers the ultimate heel hold.
Liner & Lacing:
- Heat Moldable Intuition+ Liner – The pinnacle of custom fit boots. A level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
- Quick Snap Lace Handles – These lace handles offer an easy and solid tether to the boot. Interchangeable parts make for service.
- FlexForm Heel and Toe Panels – Automotive grade elastomer designed to withstand extreme tear and tinsel strength while providing flex and movement to the rider.
- AutoLock – Slide to lock, pull to release. A streamlined design with innovative components and bullet-proof durability, featuring a soft-touch pull handle for easy release.
- SmoothSkin Lining [Metallic White Colorway]
- Front End Perforated Liner
- Ankle Shields
- Footbed Feel: 3 (1 Soft - 3 Firm)
- BrainFrame Technology – A footwear breakthrough in fit, function, and interchangeability, Ronix's latest hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boot fit. Secures the foot from the bottom up, Instant energy transfer reducing rider fatigue and energy loss, limits distortion in the boot an eliminates much of the stitching and lamination problems of older boots.
- Rad Foam – Cushioning molded-in under your feet to stand up to those big landings.
- SuperFabric® [Metallic Whtie Colorway] – This armor-plated fabric is the most abrasion resistant material Ronix has ever tested. Applied on the tongue to prevent the laces from cutting and wear.
- Double Stuffed Footbed – Hard on the outside, soft on the inside, an underfoot combination rivaling milk and cookies. The double stuff footbed allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.