On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
A new asymmetrical board designed for light-hearted shenanigans that add a fresh and fun element to your day on the water. The purchase of this product grants automatic membership into the Space Mob crew!
The invasion has begun! The all new Space Mob asymmetrical board - a.k.a. “The Space Tomb” has arrived to save us all from a not-so-distant dystopian future. Is it art? Or is it science Call it what you want but one thing’s for sure, this board is guaranteed to make everything you do more fun! From pretzels to bagels to nose shovels to snake bites, mummy wraps, firecrackers, crails, japans and rocket airs, grass carving or just completely unbooting for a walkabout session, this board was not designed to be taken seriously. It was designed to help you reconnect with your number one passion - walking on water!
The Space Mob is a bold new asymmetrical design with flex and inserts in all the right places, for riders searching for a radical new look and feel on the water.
- Directional Shape: The wide nose and narrow tail of the Space Mob creates a pivot point in the front ¼ of the board that results in a “rock and roll” style transition from edge to edge - Surf it from edge to edge and watch out for those fakie landings!
- Swallow Tail: Radical throwback design featured exclusively on the Space Mob 160 board that makes one hell of a rooster tail
- Asymetrical Outline: Designed by the Space Mob, the coffin shape outline makes no sense out of the water, but all sorts of sense once you strap in and cut your first lap.
- Continuous Rocker Profile: Faster board speed on the water, ride for longer with less arm fatigue, exciting, fast and fun feel
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Fusion Sidewalls: innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Atomic Wood Core: Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Ballistic Base: 0.7mm of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, Slingshot's park base has been hammered on by the most abusive park riders for years
- Stiff Belly: A thicker core between the feet adds rigidity and helps the board hold it’s shape under pressure. This is ideal for big kicker hits or boat riding as it delivers cleaner pop and helps the board land with more speed.
- Narrrow Outline: A narrow outline delivers a much more playful feel on the water and faster transition from toe to heel. Great for aggressive carving from edge to edge and overall responsiveness.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.