On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
With a low profile, flexible velcro straps for perfect fit and easy adjustment, as well as a Therma-Welded Upper for minimal weight, the GTX wakeboard bindings are perfect for any terrain you can throw at them.
Whether it be boat or cable , the O'Brien GTX can handle them both! The Premium Structure 2.0 Liner provides lighter weight, greater comfort and control, while the Lux 2.5° Canted Chassis, is angled to ease stress on your legs. The footbed is orthotic, giving you comfort and support, enhanced by O'Brien's Power Arch which supports your foot on bigger landings.
- Premium Structure 2.0 Liner: 3D molded, lightweight liner immerses your foot and ankle with superior comfort and control
- Velcro Straps: 3 Removable, reversible, and replaceable low-profile Velcro straps for a secure and supportive fit
- 2.5 ° Inward Canted Chassis: Promotes the align alignment of the feet when is a wakeboard stand for less strain and a more comfortable riding experience
- Power Arch: Minimizes the inward roll of the foot on big landings, reducing stress on the joints
- Integrated J-Bars: Eliminates heel lift within the binding for greater control and helps support the ankle
- LUX Chassis System: A lightweight construction design to eliminate heel and toe lift
- Gel-Shock Impact Dampening Pad: High density padding removes unwanted vibrations
- Dual-Density Orthotic Footbed and Midsole
- High-Flow Drain System
- 3D TPU Rear Cuff Flex Panel
- True Connect Toe Box
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.