On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
Danny Harf is good. He has won stuff, invented things, but most importantly he knows a good life jacket when he sees one. So last year when he saw this Ronix' new ensemble of awesomeness he was a little bummed he didn’t have one. Well Ronix proudly present his latest garment the Ronix One Capella 3.0 CGA Impact Vest.
Complete with 2 to 1 soft conforming cushion foam, a Capella 3.0 cylindrical design, and some really nice materials. A tapered cylindrical design.
- CGA Approved: Safety doesn’t take a vacation. These vests push innovation boundaries but still have enough flotation to meet the safety requirements.
- Cylindrical Construction: A cylindrical fit that curves to your body unlike any flat vest.
- Manhattan Tailored Fit: A fit designed entirely for the avid waterman, borrowing techniques for NYC tailors Ronix have introduced their best fit to date
- Oversized Arm Holes: Larger openings allow you to more easily reach the bar during rotations
- Extended Length: Roughly 2" longer than a standard fitting vest
- Cushion CGA Foam: Roughly 30% heavier than Air Foam but offers so much more comfort
- Water Resistant Liner: Greatly reduces water seeping into a vest
- 2 to 1 Foam Thickness: Tapered siped buoyancy, the foam starts in the chest at 2” thick, then tapers to a 1” thickness around your waist area. A CGA vest has never felt so slim at your waistline.
- 2-Way Stretch Neoprene: A material that moves side-to- side with the body
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.