On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
At 5’6’ long and 26” wide, it’s a whole new breed of wakesurf board that simply won’t quit.
This board has the most surface area of any board on the market, it surfs on the smallest of waves, provides unmatched stability, and yes, as you may have guessed, is the perfect board for your uncle Randy who broke the rope last summer on his deepwater start.
The Boss Hoss will also allow you to surf farther back on the wave than any other board on the market and has plenty of deck-space / grip pad for a friend or furry companion to join you.
- EVA Deck Pad: Smooth to the touch and grippy when wet, the new EVA deck-pads are not too soft and not too firm
- Customizabale Fin Confrigurations: The G10 Tri-fin setup can be run in a thruster, twin, or single fin configuration based on rider preferences.
- Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed.
- Fast Rocker Line: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
- Large Surface Area: The largest surface area of any wakesurf board on the market promises success for all sizes of riders on all sizes of waves, all the way down to center console ski boats.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.