On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The mission with the Coaster from day 1 was to do just that - COAST! Anywhere, any time, any boat. Thanks to it’s skim-inspired design with a flat rocker line, the smaller sizes are extremely nimble for skim based maneuvers and larger styles make surfing smaller sized waves a breeze.
- EVA Deck Pad: Smooth to the touch and grippy when wet, the new EVA deck-pads are not too soft and not too firm
- Customizabale Fin Confrigurations: The G10 Tri-fin setup can be run in a thruster, twin, or single fin configuration based on rider preferences.
- Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed.
- Fast Rocker Line: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
- Carbon Matrix Overlay: Gives the board increased torsional strength and adds the bling it needs to stand out from the rest.
- Pin Tail Design: Traditional surfboard tail shape, easy to turn tight and carve aggressively on the wave, perfect for expert level carving on the face of the wave
- Double Concave Hull: The double concave hull helps create traction without sacrificing speed, and also helps the board rock effortlessly from rail to rail.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.