On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Built for cable and boat riders alike, the Rad is Slingshot's legacy all-around boot that provides the happy-medium of fit, flex and performance that versatile riders are looking for.
Development at Slingshot has come a long way since Day 1, and so have the Rad bindings! Over the years this boot has become lighter, lower profile, higher performance and also far more flattering for calves. This is Slingshot's flagship boot, built for all styles of riding. For 2021 they've upgraded the closure system to include a lower zone Gummy Strap, complementing the existing laced lower zone with integrated H.H.D. (Heel Hold Down system). For those riders looking for the most secure fit possible for all disciplines of wakeboarding, the all new RAD boot is ready to deliver.
The Rad is a low profile, high performance boot for riders who value comfort, performance and versatility across all aspects of riding!
- Dual Zone Closure System: A laced lower section combines with the signature HHD system to secure the bottom half of the boot, while the gummy strap on top allows riders to customize the fit around their ankles
- Interchangable Gummy Straps: Super strong, high-tension Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) to cinch your boots tight. No more loosening over time. Gummy Straps stretch when you fasten them, then squeeze your boots tight as you ride. Easily interchangeable, and each boot comes with two sets of colors so you can customize your style
- HHD System / Heel Hold Down System: Slingshot’s H.H.D. (Heel Hold Down System) integrates with the lower lacing zone, engulfing the heel with support from all angles as the lower zone is pulled tight, increasing comfort and providing a more secure fit.
- Direct Connect Soles: By reducing the footprint of the boot this allows the board to flex more efficiently underfoot, meaning the reaction time of the board is immediate when you engage on your toes or heels to set an edge. This increases rider feel and control and improves the overall connection to your board
- K9 Mounting System: Provides a solid connection to your board, eliminates heel/toe lift and provides fully customizable mounting options
- Forged Aluminium Mounting Rack: Incredibly strong and lightweight for a durable yet overall lighter setup
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.