On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The AK Surf Foil Large was developed specifically as a surf foil to perform in small to medium size waves, or for heavier riders over 80kg / 200LBS, in all-around surf or for light wind kite foiling.
The intermediate aspect ratio wings with updated profiles provide the perfect balance between maneuverability, speed, and pumping.
Airush AK's foil technology focuses on combining maximum durability, ease of assembly, and reduced weight into a high-performance system. Prepreg carbon and composite wings utilize a lightweight foam core, while the tough multi-layer outside lamination optimizes strength and stiffness. Assembly is quick, through the use of larger diameter titanium bolts in the foil assembly and an open-ended connection plate. This aligns with the industry standard spacing and works in conjunction with our stainless- steel quick connect board inserts
- 1600cm2 Front Wing: The 1600cm2 anhedral elliptical wingtips are swept down for directional stability, while the delta shape maintains the key lift area in the center of the wing underneath the rider. The large front wing is ideal for heavyweight riders & lightwind kiting.
- Trimmable Rear Wing: The trimmable 300cm2 rear wing allows the trim angle to be quickly adjusted to compensate for the lift requirements for different rider levels, personal preference, and when using different wing configurations.
- Stealth Fuselage: The unique Stealth Fuselage absolutely minimizes drag while maximizing stiffness, while the flow dynamics minimize any oscillation you would find in a round fuselage, resulting in increased stability.
- Streamlined Connection: The streamlined connection plate absolutely minimizes any drag when you get going or touch down, while creating a solid connection to the mast.
- Double Bolt Connection: The M8 double bolt connection on the top and bottom works in conjunction with the chamfered slots for a bombproof connection, while enabling a fast assembly.
- Micro Trim Adjustment: The 12mm slots enable micro trim adjustment when not being used in a track system, while the open ends make the plate much quicker and easier to fit when being used in a track system.
- Taper Lock Connection: Our unique Taper Lock front wing connection engages the side walls of the wing as the three heavy-duty M8 Bolts are tightened. This integrated sidewall connection creates a dynamic and bombproof connection to the Stealth fuselage.
- Additional Mast Sizes Available: Having six optional mast lengths, the AK foil range is suited to a large variety of users in a variety of conditions
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.