On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
FreeWings fuse the innovation and ideology of the different sports into groundbreaking designs with refined performance.
The Freewing Air V2 introduces a new level of refinement to the FreeWing range. Higher performance through more stability, more speed, more pumpability and more acceleration. Very easy to use and super light and stable when luffed in the neutral position, making it ideal for downwinders and carving.
Airush have focused on reduced arm pressure and comfort when riding for long periods of time. The innovative long handles that allow you to have a supreme control of the wing and make micro trims at speed. There has also been a focus on key performance in larger sizes for lighter wind conditions. The big diameter centre strut connection creates a rock-solid connection between the centre strut and the leading edge, keeping the wing from bending sideways. Making it easier to pump, accelerate, and control your high end power and speed.
Optimal for all levels from starters, to down the lines cruisers. The high visibility window allows safety in crowds and when riding different terrain.
- Big Diameter Centre Strut Connection: Creates a rock-solid connection between the centre strut and the leading edge, keeping the wing from bending sideways. Making it easier to pump, accelerate, and control your high end power and speed.
- Optimised Windows: The main windows are further forward so, you can see where you fly and low down to catch the action. the smaller size of the new windows helps keep the FreeWing at a light weight.
- Refined Wingtips: The wingtips that already were industry leading have been refined for every size. Now they are even easier to get out of the water when starting and during fun manoeuvres, since they don‘t catch on the water surface. Sizes 6 and smaller also work well on non foiling boards.
- Ultimate Handle Position: The two back handles are the ultimate position and the added forward handles are for entry level and transitions.
- Short Centre Strut: More Squared Leading Edge the shorter centre strut and more squared leading edge create a direct and balanced forward pull, as the centre of power is moved forward. the shorter centre strut makes manoeuvres easier as the tip is further away from the water.
- Mini Aft Windows: The mini aft windows above the centre strut give you a glimpse of what’s behind you in a jibe.(On size 6, 7 and 8)
- Bag with additional compartment for pump. (Pump not included in FreeWing package)
- Size Specific Leashes: Each leash is matching the struts length when stretched so you will not get tangled if you fall down, yet always shrink back to have a leash that is as short as possible.
- Nozzle Adapter: Allows you to turn the tiki Pump and V8 Pump into a FreeWing pump.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: In the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
- Leash Cuff System: Allows you to strap in with only one hand.
- Hose Clamps: Used to isolate the air pressure in the central strut and leading edge. In the event of leaking bladder, the clamp ensures that some air remains in the wing.
- Harness line attachment point: Reduces fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.