Take a look at the Slingshot Flying Fish Foil Board with S2AS!
As the name implies, this board is built to fly effortlessly above the surface of the waves, swell, and anywhere else your foiling desires might take you.
The compact shape, flat rocker, and high volume of the Flying Fish boards make them ideal for paddle-in (prone) foil surfing, pumping out to the next wave, and laying hard carves. Offset front foot and full centre line foot strap inserts make this board the choice for our advanced Wingsurf riders, strapped tow-surfers and anyone taking it.
- Insert Straps
- Ramped Tail
- Chined Rails
- Slide Mount Foil Track
- Carbon Reinforced
- EPS Core
- High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5’0 (40L) to intermediate 4’6 (35L) and expert 4’2 (30L) - accommodating all skill levels
- Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns
- Ramp tail provides additional “push” for prone paddlers when catching waves
- Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax
- Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, to winging, increased pump-ability and more
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.