On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The sickest graphics backed by the newest technologies. A great combo of performance and style. The Mystic Jayde is designed for those who want to be out there. On the inside the Jayde has fully waterproof stretch taped seams combined with Flaremesh+ on the back, chest panels and lower body to ensure maximum comfort and warmth
The Jayde wetsuit has a Front-Zip which produces more flex for the upper body giving you that extra bit of movement and freedom. This Jayde is also jam-packed with brand new features. First and foremost, the rubber in this suit is Yamamoto 39. A premium Japanese limestone neoprene with insane thermal and stretch properties, and is incredibly eco-friendly. To improve stretch and heat even more Mystic have added Flaremesh+a new quick-dry inner lining with a geometrical pattern to improve stretch. Mystic have also reinforced the single lined Wind Mesh panels making them sturdier while still reducing wind chill.
The new Mystic Jayde wetsuit is a great combo of performance and style. Furthermore, this wetsuit is perfect if you are looking for style, movement, comfort and warmth.
- Yamamoto 39: An eco friendly neoprene, that is lighter, softer and more durable than traditional petroleum based neoprenes, it's high stretch ratio also also you to be more comfortable than ever before whilst riding
- Flaremesh +: The innner lining is carbon backed with a more geometrical patterb and a warm high pile that even channels water away from the fabrix to reduce drying times
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air or extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions its super suitable for every panel in all Mystic wetsuits
- XTR Lining: This thermal lining on the High End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (100%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric, making the seams watertight
- Wind Mesh Back Panel: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind and chill
- YKK Zipper: A premium quality stainless steel zipper
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included): Velcro straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard keyloop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling with water.
- Back Zip: A clasic opening that makes for easy entry to the wetsuit
- Overhead Backup Shield: A neoprene panel inside the zipper that goes over the head to eliminate water entry
- Glideskin Neck: A thinner neoprene at the neck seal with a smooth lining creates a tight water seal with added comfort
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.