On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Ride Engine's warmest suits, designed for foul weather, cold water and unruly conditions when having a wetsuit you can trust is critical. A versatile full suit that provide warmth and protection from the elements and cutting the cold allowing you to stay out when others head in.
The Apoc is a premium line of front-zip wetsuits, ranging from chill-cutting spring suits to fleece-lined, foul-weather winter armor. All Ride Engine Apoc suits feature a front-zip entry, which helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas.
The Apoc line is built out of high-end limestone-based Neospan S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams.
- Strategic Stitching: This seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most
- Power Seams: Sealed for watertight durability and flexibility at the seams
- Tapered and Matrix-dot-grip: Applied in the ankle and wrist cuffs
- Thermal Lock: A fleece lining keeps body heat in and cold water out
- Front-zip Entry: Offers easy entry and flush resistance.
- PFC and PTFE-free Limestone Neoprene: More durable, less environmental impact and no toxic hydrophobic coatings
- Abrasion resistant knee panels
- Water-based glue: No solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment
- Interior grip matrix with tapered finish at ankles and wrists
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.