Ion Fuse 4/3 DL Drysuit 2012
High end premium drysuit with ground breaking technology invented by ION now comes with a P_Zip and Detachable Hood. The clever synergy between a conventional snug fit Neoprene suit and the baggy style nylon fabric drysuits makes this unique concept probably the warmest suit you have ever worn. Suddenly your season on the water has 12 months – try it before you judge! Upper price range.
Everyone, who wants to do watersports throughout the whole year, even in ice cold conditions.
- Dry: TIZIP Master_Seal dryzipper improved opening / closing and flexibility
- Dry: SEAMTITE bottleneck shaped Latex cuffs for improved watersealing
- Warmth: 4,0 – 3,0mm Neoprene for maximum heat retention possible
- Elastic: awesome wearing comfort due to flexible neoprene construction
- Save: Neoprene construction helps floatation and keeps rider safely above the water
- Cargo pockets: store your gloves etc. when you don’t need them
- Key_loop: inside the chestpocket for easy access
- Drainholes: quick water release in collar and hood
- Detachable hood: with elastic drawcords on front face and back neck can be taken off NEW!
- P_Zip: the ultimate answer to a full bladder in a drysuit when it’s f***** freezing outside … NEW!
- D_Fence Nylon: robustness and good stretch
- Supra_Tex: reinforcement on the knees and buttock
- GBL Seams: Fully glued blind-stitch seams
- Seam_Tape: all seams completely taped inside for maximum water-resistance
- Limestone_Neoprene: eco-awareness starts in raw materials