On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Ultra Kitesurfing KIte has yet again proven to be unbeatable for lightwind freeride performance, foiling, and wave riding alike. The exclusive Airush Load Frame, segmentation reduction through the canopy, and lightweight single strut geometry all contribute to increased durability and responsiveness.
An exclusive Airush Load Frame for maximum durability, the Ultra kite has been the go-to kite for foil riders, wave riders and snow kiters alike. When considering the Ultra evolution, a focus on segmentation reduction through the canopy and leading edge Lightweight Single Strut geometry increases the skin tension per panel. Fewer segments result in more tension between each segment point. This increases the responsiveness of the Ultra, while maintaining stability.
The Ultra kite is designed to maintain its shape and responsiveness the balanced geometry combines canopy curve, leading edge sweep and a specific trailing edge concave.
- Lightweight Single Strut Geometry: By reducing the number of struts and combining this with WebTech smart reinforcing the weight of the Ultra is minimised. This enables a greater level of performance in all wind conditions and allows us to push the boundaries of light wind performance.
- Airush Load Frame v4 w/Web Tech: By expanding their exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, Airush were able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric and utilize the Ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Integreteated High Modulus Fibres: Central to the concept of the Load Frame are the lightweight Ultra High Modulus yarns, of which each single yarn can carry 40kg. Think of them as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load, similar to a spider web. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate when under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that traditionally would have run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch and increasing long-term performance.
- Web Tech: Minimizes or replaces the traditional Dacron reinforcing by channeling the broader loads into the Load Frame through a web “sub frame” of ultra-high-molecular polyethylene (Ultra High Modulus). This is featured in key areas such as the primary attachment points on the leading edge or the rear attachment points, while also being used to support structural components such as the center strut.
- Technoforce D2: A premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure using high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage. This ensures that the canopy remains as crisp and responsive for as long as possible.
- Kevlar Reinforcement; Kevlar, found in bulletproof vests, is found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wear and tear while still minimizing weight that affects the kites performance.
- Optional Fixed or Pulley Bridles: Supplied with two sets of bridles, which can be interchanged using the same bridle attachment points. For the classic Airush feel of smooth depower and ease of use, the standard pulley bridle is recommended. The Longer bar throw means that you get a controlled longer depower range, keeping your backlines tight even at full depower. The new fixed bridle adds another dimension for the intermediate to advanced rider. It offers a direct response and uses less bar input for immediate steering and more crisp feel.
- V3.2 Bridle System: Maintains steering even when completely de-powered, increasing the usable wind range and overall performance significantly, while adding immense safety benefits. The positioning of the bridle attachment points on the LE of the kite, combined with the V pulleys result in lighter steering, but direct enough to feel where your kite is while riding. Further refinements have allowed Airush to reduce the length of the bridles, while maintaining the performance characteristics. The Airush Pulleys are made of tough Zytel material for high strength and resistance to abrasion and impact, the Airush Pulley has the pigtails hole directionally correct to eliminate bridle wear. With a breaking strength of 550 kg, the Airush pulley was designed specifically for use on all Airush kites
- XL Inflate/Deflate Valve: An insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump.
- Airush Bumpers: Found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
- LIghtweight Kitebag: Even the kitebag has been optimized, using premium lightweight Ripstop nylon (mountaineering technology) to create a unique bag that folds into its own pocket and weighs less than 250gm
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.