On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Designed with World Champion Alex Pastor to deliver mind-blowing pop and slack, the Razor kiteboarding kite is a dedicated freestyle and wakestyle performance kite. With incredible unhooked capabilities, the Razor maintains its ease of use to continuously deliver way beyond the expectations of a purist freestyle C-kite.
This 5 line C-shape kite is designed to take you riding to the next level, be it progressive unhooked riding or kite looping the Razor is guaranteed to give you all you need. Providing excellent pop and unhooked abilities while still remaining user-friendly, unlike other purist freestyle kites.
We all know how important kite strength is when buying a new kite and Airush have ensured that this one stays super durable and tough to handle anything you may throw at it while riding hard. With the all-new Airush Dyneema Load Frame V4 featuring WebTech, the Razor is more durable and tough than ever. The web tech stretches throughout the kite allowing for continued strength and helping with the responsiveness of the kite.
- Airush Load Frame v4 w/Web Tech: By expanding their exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, Airush were able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric and utilize the Ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Integreteated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: Each single yarn can carry 40kg acting as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate when under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that traditionally would have run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: A premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure using high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage. This ensures that the canopy remains as crisp and responsive for as long as possible.
- Kevlar Reinforcement; Kevlar, found in bulletproof vests, is found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wear and tear while still minimizing weight that affects the kites performance.
- 5th Line: Maximizes the performance of a dedicated C-kite. The support from the 5th line allows for a finer leading edge, giving the Razor the ultimate combination of speed, pop and slack for unhooked tricks.
- XL Inflate/Deflate Valve: An insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump.
- Airush Bumpers: Found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
- Turning Speed: By moving the rear lines towards the leading edge, the Razor becomes static and stable, perfect for wakestyle moves. Moving the rear lines towards the trailing edge allows the razor to move extremely quick, perfect for boosting and kitelooping. The number of attachments vary based on Razor specific size.
- Recycled Polyester Kitebag: Airush now produce many of their kitebags and key accessories in collaboration with Waste 2 Wear. Waste 2 Wear recycle 100% post-consumer plastic bottles into eco-friendly fabrics. This unique process involves turning environmentally damaging waste into useable, sustainable yarns.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.