On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Slingshot Super Natural is an entirely different breed of twin tip, in that it’s not really a twin tip at all!
With a new and exciting shape, the Super Natural is a modern take on the vintage mutant board. Designed with a nose and a tail, this kitebaord offers unmatched drive and control when loading up for a huge boost or tearing the face off of some shore break.
The Super Natural is a mutant twin-tip hybrid that’s at home everywhere, with its unique nose and tail design, this board is able to excel in choppy conditions when you want a little added grip, in flat water when you are looking for extra hold down for huge airs, or in the waves when you want have a little slashing fun. Additionally, with its Versa Fin six-fin configuration, you can ride the Super Natural with two, four, six or zero fins, depending on the conditions and your riding style for that session.
Developed on with Slingshot's Atomic Wood Core, this new breed of board provides unmatched lively pop and rebound, incredible upwind capabilities and tracking both directions. Boosting and board-off tricks are more fun and easier than ever. The Super Natural makes riding a twin tip in beach break and wave conditions like riding an ocean skate park.
- Progressive Rocker: The nose of the Super Natural has more rocker to give a more surfboard feel.
- Versa 6 Fin Configuration: Customize your ride depending on the conditions and your riding style for that session. You can Ride with 2, 4, 6, or 0 fins!
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerates through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Sustainably Sourced Wood: Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable packag
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.